Hearty Welcome to Lion Dr. ENP’s Group of Institutions!
STUDENT COUNCIL is representative structure of our entire student community through which they become involved in all the activities of the school in collaboration with school administrators, staff and parents which impacts the school, the town, the state, the nation and change the world to be a better place to live for all the generations to come.
- Listening to Students: Listen to the views, opinions and ideas of all Students in the school.
- Representing Students’ Views: Be a forum for Students’ concerns to be addressed in a diplomatic way to the Student Council Advisors.
- Providers of Information for Peer Support: Provide the advisors with information of problems that Students have, e.g. peer pressure, bullying, etc. and the council can act as a peer support group supporting on a confidential basis about Students with problems, e.g. personal, social or teacher/Student relationships.
- An Educational Opportunity: The council is a learning tool. Students learn to think critically through involvement in the Student Council.
- Enriching School Ambience: Create an optimistic school ambience feeding in all Students with a sense of dedication towards their school in order to improve the day-to-day conditions for Students, e.g. school uniform, food, drinks, toilets, breaks, etc.
- Enhancing Student-Teacher Relationships: The Student Council enhances and strengthens Student-teacher relationships thereby making Akshaya a joyful place for learning.
- Refining & Redefining the learning environment: The council aids to refine and redefine the learning environment by clubbing both scholastic and co-scholastic activities of Students achieving the spirit of holistic education, which is pertinent to postmodern philosophy of education thereby birthing a better nation of tomorrow.
True leaders never create Followers; they create Leaders.”